Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm just making up for what I never had


Yesterday I stopped at TJ Maxx for the sole purpose of buying a new purse. My black purse with gold studs by Betsey Johnson was starting to fall apart because the lining has been busted for months now. So I decided it was past time to buy a new bag. 

I found this adorable black bag also a Betsey Johnson and knew this was to be my new purse. But as standard with me I ended up buying more than what I had went for. I found this adorable mint green and white striped sheer blouse and then I spotted a mint green wallet that matched the shirt perfectly and I kind of had to have them. I paired the shirt with high waisted dark denim shorts, striped tights and pink sparkle stilettos. It was definitely too cold outside for such an outfit, but I look forward to wearing it when the weather warms up!




Wearing some silver chains and pearls

The new Betsey Johnson bag. It has a stitched heart pattern covering the entire bag and is adorned with a bit of gold. The mint green wallet is a snake skin pattern and by Jessica Simpson.

Bracelets!









1 comment:

  1. that stripe shirt is really adorable! love the ice blue colour:)

    Check out my latest post featuring favourite tunes + outfit!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete